The kids are doing awesome....and are hilarious. They are a constant joy and light in our lives, especially when we need it most. They keep me from going insane....even though I blame my insanity on them!!
 |
| Overalls and new white bows |
 |
| Watching Dora....I know I've posted a lot of pictures like this, but it melts me every time! |
 |
| Allie brought me one of Cam's 'nighttime underwear' and insisted she wear it OVER her jammies. |
 |
| Cam came out of his room looking like this....hmmm.....those are Roo's pants from last summer!! |
 |
| We're approaching the 5th month of seeing Cameron wearing this blasted outfit EVERY DAY. Nate and I are sooo sick of it....but we know better than to mess with a 4 yr old and his obsession!! |
We finally got Roo her new carseat. We've always kept everything gender-neutral, so I decided to get her a PINK carseat since she'll use it for so long. I have to admit...it's SO cute to look back and see her cute self sitting in a bright pink carseat with bows in her hair, all girlied up!
I've made some goals to work on as a mother/homemaker. Some projects, ideas, schedules, lists, etc. I'll save them for next week's Monday post so I can see how I do on them this week...
Heading south today for my 16 week OB appt. I don't think it'll be too dramatic, probably no ultrasound this time. Although I will schedule the "Big 20-week Ultrasound". It would be more exciting if we were finding out the gender...but I'm still anxious to hear that the heart and other vital body parts are all forming as they should. It's comforting! I'm feeling the baby move lots, and hopefully in another few weeks, Nate can start to feel it too. Cameron is 100% convinced this baby is a little brother, he has even made comments that he'll be mad if it's a girl (which I know he won't be....he'll fall in love in a second!). He likes to run cars over my tummy and says he's tickling the baby. He says when 'he' comes out, he'll teaching him how to play basketball and ride a scooter. Even though he's crazy sometimes, Cameron might be the world's BEST big brother ever.
3 comments:
Since we had to replace all the carseats and booster seats after the accident I wanted to get Gwen a cute pink one. Unfortunately, it wasn't a choice. So she has a plain old black and gray one. She'll only be in it for another year or so before she graduates to a booster. Lucky Allie with her girly girl carseat. She deserves it!
It's fun getting something big totally girlie for once. Your kids look so darling snuggled up on the couch together. Hope the appointment goes well. Looking forward to hearing your new goals next Monday...I've set some for myself too.
I remember when my kids were young enough and liked each other enough to snuggle together. I love seeing your kiddies like that. The car seat is totally rocking the whole girlie look. You've helped inspired me to start blogging again and have managed to do three blog posts in a week, lol! I guess I had a lot inside of me...just needed the time to put it together. I can't believe how much time has gone by since you first told me you were pregnant. Cameron says the cutest things. It would be sweet to get a picture of him running the car over your tummy, lol!
Post a Comment