Today I did absolutely nothing but simply enjoy my babies. My house is trashed, but my kids are happy and so am I.
We read books.
We played Go Fish. (Cam creamed me!)
We played on the computer.
We went to Discovery Gateway.
We held hands in the parking garage.
Roo played at the water table for an hour.
Cam played at the construction zone.
They dressed up like bees and put on a play for me.
They made me laugh really hard in the car.
We ate a LOT of pizza for dinner.
We drank chocolate milk.
Cameron told me that he loves me.
I told him I'm lucky he's mine.
Now they are scrubbed and smell like little slices of heaven.
Time to read the Book of Mormon and tell Roo why we all love her because it's her turn.
I'll clean the apartment tomorrow. Maybe.
40's Reunion
3 weeks ago



4 comments:
We were at the Discovery Gateway today too, what in the world?! That's so funny. There were a lot of people there, but I'm surprised we didn't see each other. What time were you there?
I loved this post, you are such an awesome mommy!! :)
We always go late, to avoid the crazy crowds since my kids like to RUN!! We were there from about 3:30-5. We should go together sometime!
Sounds like an AWESOME day - well worth the apartment being not so clean! :-) What is it with our son's and their ability to beat us at games? James absolutely creams me at Go Fish AND Memory... it is insane!
LOVE the look on Roo in the tub!!
I started a new BoM challenge on Sunday: 3 pages a day for the rest of April and 2 a day after that until New Years. I'm already behind due to our spring break excursion but at least catch up will be easier. :)
Post a Comment