Enjoy kindergarten! I'm a little jealous that he gets to take the bus. Kindergarten can be such a schedule killer when you have to stop to go pick up your kid!
I'm working on Claire Bear's blanket and will be sending it soon.
Oh man! Cameron would be SO jealous that Cam gets to ride the bus! Cameron will never get to... we live too close to the school. Poor kid. He asks quite frequently to ride the bus to school. Oh well. It's fun to get out and ride bikes too!
Allie's face looks so heartbroken! Sad! I hope she had a good day too!
7 comments:
Enjoy kindergarten! I'm a little jealous that he gets to take the bus. Kindergarten can be such a schedule killer when you have to stop to go pick up your kid!
I'm working on Claire Bear's blanket and will be sending it soon.
Tristan
Punkin Roo. :(
I can't believe you have a Kindergartner! Hope he had a great day! I LOVE Roo's face!
Oh man! Cameron would be SO jealous that Cam gets to ride the bus! Cameron will never get to... we live too close to the school. Poor kid. He asks quite frequently to ride the bus to school. Oh well. It's fun to get out and ride bikes too!
Allie's face looks so heartbroken! Sad! I hope she had a good day too!
OK, your boy looks DANG HANDSOME getting on that bus! Watch out ladies! (That's just what you wanna hear, right? haha)
Starting school is always so fun! Cam looked so handsome :)
I love that pic of Allie! She is so cute!
What a trooper just getting right on the bus! Cute :)
Post a Comment