Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crazy Sleepers

I went in last night around 11 pm to kiss my babies goodnight, and this is how I found them:

7 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Gotta love how they move around in their beds......Jeff would die if I slept like that.....LOL

starnes family said...

I love this. Jack is the same way!

DeAnn said...

That is hilarious!

Lindsay Z said...

heeheeheee!

Kristi Drennan said...

That gave me a belly giggle.

Becky said...

Ha ha! Deffinetly one of those pics both of them will appreciate you took! Love it! Missing you!! What about a day this coming week? Even if it's for only an hour....still need to meet Claire! Love all the adorable pics, but getting to hold her would be all the more better! Cole has been asking about Cameron!

Jenn said...

hahaha! too funny.
Cameron and Carsen do the same thing. Hilarious. :)