Just something cute that I want to remember about Cwaire.
We have no idea why, but every time Nate talks to her, Claire leans her head to the side and shrugs. It's SO adorable, and it makes us laugh every time. She has been doing it constantly for the past 2 days now.
She's starting to babble now, "Dah, dah, dah!" She can get really loud. Her personality seems to be right smack in the middle of her siblings. Not as quiet and calm as Roo, but not quite as loud and intense as Cam. She is easy-going, but at the same time, she knows what she wants. Whenever we open the door to leave for somewhere, she lunges towards the door, you have to hold her tight! She loves to go outside.
I am just having SO much fun with her. I love her to pieces!
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting :)
Cute pictures!! I love that little girl.
nibble nibble...
Post a Comment