Friday, March 2, 2012

Little Sis

This isn't the first entry about Claire being a dress-up doll for her older siblings, and I'm sure it won't be the last.  I never know how I'm going to find her when I walk into the room or turn around!!  Luckily, she's more than happy to oblige!!  I think it's funny how different the life of an oldest child is from a baby born into a family with older siblings.  I LOVE watching my children play and laugh together, it's the sweetest thing.  I'm sure Claire will get them back one day!






 I walked into the living room to find Claire like this, and Roo was running in circles around her.




3 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

Cute cute cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!!

Let the party begin... said...

Absolutely adorable! She has got to be one of the happiest babies ever...always smiling! She looks so sweet in that top!

DeAnn said...

Looks like she enjoys being the center of attention.