My sweet friend, Ashley, sometimes accompanies us. I love having an extra hand with my crazy kids, and she loves them. Ashley and I have grown really close, and I appreciate her friendship so much. She and Robert are a blast to hang out with. Roo LOVES Robert, it's really sweet.
So today, we headed over to the Avenues to Memory Grove Park. I can't believe it's right there, and I've never been there before! The kids had fun running around and playing in the water.
Oh my goodness, this thing freaked me out so bad. How do you like that, DeAnn?? By the way, we saw this in a little canal over by the van....NOT by where the kids were playing!!
Ashley and my kids.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I need my backpack, sleeping bag, hiking boots and some ramen noodles, please. It's been tooooo long. Few things make me feel more relaxed than being surrounded by green, leafy foliage. :)


2 comments:
Yes that snake freaked me out too!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It is the Oregon in us girl... it makes us love and long for trees and green for the rest of our lives no matter where we live!! :-)
My mom is coming for her very first visit of Australia in just a few short weeks and I can't wait to get out and do some fun stuff with her and show her this beautiful place I am blessed to live in!!
Post a Comment