Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I basically have not run in weeks.  BUT I have been working my arms and abs to death!  I'm actually grateful I've had this excuse to have to focus more on my strength training.  I know how important it is, but I always shrugged it off, just counting my running as my exercising.  Well...never again!  I feel great!  My triceps and obliques are burning, and it's so good for me.  Hoping to have awesome arms by Summer.  Let me know if you want the online videos I've been using.  Good stuff.

Roo has been loving her birthday loot:


So happy this little Roo has cowgirl boots again!  Her trademark!



Cam and Claire have been sick.  Yesterday was AWFUL.  On a whim yesterday morning, I moved all of our furniture from the kitchen and bathroom and scrubbed the floors.  And the hall.  I sweep a lot, but I'm not the best at scrubbing!  My house smelled amazing, and my floors were so sparkly and nice.  Then...BAM.  Claire puked all over her bed, and then the kitchen floor.  Poor girl.  So I kept her home with me, while Nate took Cam and Roo to Jungle Jims for Roo's birthday.  I was sad to miss that.  But then about 15 seconds after they walked in the door, Cam ran into the hallway and threw up.  And then again in the bathroom.  Seriously.  Goodbye floors.  Poor kids!  It was SO nasty.  My kids get colds every so often, but they rarely throw up.  I'm so glad, because I do NOT handle it well.  Luckily we had a smooth night, and other than being a little tired, they both seem fine today.  And fingers crossed that Roo, Nate and I don't get it, too.  I have been sanitizing doorknobs and anything I can think of that they touch.



I'm leaving in about an hour to go pick up DeAnn from the airport!  Downeast, Old Navy, and BYU Basketball, here we come!!!!!



No comments: