Sunday, January 13, 2013

Roo's 4th Birthday Party

Tonight we had Allie's 4th Birthday party!  Steve and Andrea were kind enough to host it at their house, since ours is too small.  We had a fun group!  Nate's parents and 2 of his sisters came, along with my parents and Ashley and Robert.  We played Charades, opened gifts and had cake and ice cream.  Ashley made Roo a gorgeous cake.  She is so talented!  Roo asked for a Hello Kitty pink cake, and it turned out perfectly!  The cousins all had fun together, and they were cute playing Charades.  She got some great gifts: Princess Barbies, Princess dresses, makeup/nail polish/jewelry, coloring books, a cute dress, play-doh, a Barbie tent, puzzles, books, new cowgirl boots and a stuffed dog.  Thanks to everyone who came and made our little girl feel so happy and loved!

Pictures from today:

















Ella shooting a Bow & Arrow during Charades.

Riley being a Giraffe!

Cameron being a Fish for Charades!

Claire loves mommy

Cooper was shy, but still did tiny little crab claws!  So cute.












Right at the very end, I remembered I had brought little papers for the adults to write things they love about Allie on.  I was so bummed because Casey and Missy had left, and I wanted to read them to Roo during the party.  Oh well.  We were able to get a few.

Here are a few things that your family and friends LOVE about you, Allison!

* I love how happy you are and how you always come and sit and talk to me (even if it's talking like an animal)! -Uncle Preston
* Your creative imagination and compassionate personality.  -Robert
* How cuddly and sweet you are. -Ashley
* Your cute dimple and how smart you are. -Grandma Wood
* I love your pretty brown hair and sweet voice! -Aunt Andrea
* Your hugs and your cute personality. -Grandpa Wood
* I love how you act like an animal and how you make me laugh. -Aunt Megan
* I love your cute dimple in your left cheek and the hugs you give me when I visit. -Grandpa Warner
* You are so kind to your brother and sister and your pretty long hair. - Grandma Warner
* I love your adorable laugh and the way you always help your siblings and bring peace to our home. -Mom

We LOVE you, Rooster Jane!  You are a blessing to our family every day.




1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I can't believe she's 4!!! :)