Sunday, February 24, 2013

Calling Me Home

I stayed up SO late reading this book last night.  I could NOT stop.  It's one of the most beautiful, heartbreaking stories I've ever read.  I can't stop thinking about it!  Read it....with a box of tissues!!  And then call or email me about it because I'm so anxious to chat with someone about it!!  There is a huge twist at the end that I was NOT expecting!


I'm so happy to be back into reading again.  I've lucked out in 2013 so far and read some GREAT books.  This was a random, lucky find.  I stumbled across it on goodreads, and I'm so grateful that my library carried it!  Sigh...seriously, it's a wild ride.  

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Have you ever read the book call Shatter Me? I'm reading it right now and my friend is DYING over it I guess it's so good. But now I want to read this book!!

I also got a nook and the eBooks are SO much cheaper than physical books but I miss the turning of real pages... and the smell of new books.