Friday, February 1, 2013

Laundry Love

I have a new love.

Doing LAUNDRY!!

I have never really minded laundry, but I'm slightly obsessed with it now.  It's all thanks to two new laundry products I've been using.

1. Nate's mom made me a bucket of homemade laundry detergent for Christmas.  I love it!  You only have to use 1-2 TB per load.  Commercial brands add so many fillers, which is why you have to use those huge scoops they have.  This has a very light, fresh smell.  I just love it.  (And she even decorated it all cute!)



2. I bought some Downy Unstopables to use when I wash my sheets to add some scent.  I had tried the scentsy washer whiffs, but I wasn't liking the scent, and I felt like I had to use a ton to get any results.  Well, I LOOOOVE this Downy product.  Just sprinkle some into your load, and it makes everything smell awesome.  I don't use it on the girls' stuff because they have sensitive skin, but I've been using these on all of our other laundry lately.  It's my favorite thing in the world....I can't rave enough about how much I love these!  I plan on buying a shelf-ful when they go on sale next!  The pink and blue scents are my favorites...not so much the purple.  You know, my birthday is coming up, so I'll just ask Nate to buy me more of these for my present!  I'd be thrilled!  I'm easy to please.  :)



2 comments:

Denis & Sarah said...

I also bought those pebble things. Smells so good!! I'd love doing the laudry if I had a washer and dryer. Also, I want to make laudry detergent. That's so cute and economical!

DeAnn said...

I'll have to try those. Can we make laundry soap when you visit? :)