Thursday, February 7, 2013

Young Love

My dad brought me some pictures from back in 2005.  Nate and I were just babies back then!!

We were so excited to begin our life together.  We had strong testimonies and were in love, but it's amazing to see how much we've grown over the past 8 years.  We know things now that we didn't know back then.  We have a better relationship with each other and with our Savior.  We know how to make better decisions now.  We are wiser.  We worry less about whether or not things will work out in life.  We have more faith.  Life is such an amazing journey.  In another 8 years, we'll look back and will have grown even more.

PS..Nate is HOT.  Seriously.  I can hardly stand it. And he picked ME!  I'll never get over it...




HAHA, this is one of my favorite pictures from our luncheon.  My mom looks like she's praying, I look like I'm about to kill someone, and Nate is all cute (it's impossible for him to take a bad picture) and probably thinking, "Wow, what have I married into?"  Kids, this evil face of mine is probably actually going to be more familiar to you than my smiling one...sorry about that!!  :)  It's not my fault, you 3 are stinkers!!

My brothers are awesome!



1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love this!!! :)