I got to run Bonneville twice this week. Once with Sarah, and this morning by myself. Both were great! I miss Sarah a lot, so I loved getting to spend an hour with her. This morning I ran it for the first time alone. I am definitely a social runner and love to be with my friends, but it was SO relaxing to just have some good me-time! I love my trail so much! I already can't wait for Monday morning.
40's Reunion
3 weeks ago



2 comments:
that is one thing I am going to miss when I move out, are the trails and routes that i know, that i'm so familiar with... its going to be hard because i won't have trails or neighborhoods...
I was so happy that I got to run it with you! Congrats on running it all today without stopping! How awesome is that. And much sooner than your goal date. I'd love to do it again sometime.
Post a Comment