My "little sis I never got to have", Laura, came to town from Calgary for a few days last week. I was so happy when she asked me if we could go for a run together. We drove up Emigration canyon and ran back down. The colors up there were gorgeous! We chatted nonstop while we ran 5 miles. It was so great to catch up! It's been well over a year since we have seen each other. We are the same pace, and I wish so badly that we could run together all the time!
The weather has been so beautiful lately, and I am soaking up these perfect Fall mornings because they never last long. Nate ran 8 miles down this canyon this morning, and I'm running it again with Ashley in the morning. I ran Bonneville yesterday, and I literally had to stop a few times JUST to look at the leaves and how vivid the colors were up close. A husky dog also came running up to me at the top of the trail, and I loved on him for a few minutes while I chatted with the owners. He was so gorgeous! I wanted to keep him.
40's Reunion
3 weeks ago






3 comments:
"Chatted while we ran" = I do not compute.
How gorgeous are those colors?! Beautiful!
Pretty! I love being able to run with people. Sadly it doesn't happen for me very often. Dave Ramsey keeps me company. :)
Again.... think of all the times we could RUN in a year if you move to the NW... pleeeeeease. Love ya!
Post a Comment