Earlier this week, I went to Cameron's class to help them decorate their bears for "Books & Bears". They are going to write stories about their bears. Cute. It was so fun to spend some time with Cam during the day. He has a cute little "girlfriend" named Lizzie. I've met her a few times now, and every time she sees me, she rushes up and smiles and says, "Hi, Mrs. Wood! Cameron and I have a crush on each other!" She is adorable, and I'm 100% serious when I say that I hope she sticks around for another 10+ years! She's a keeper, Cam!
Poor Nate has been CRAZY busy and stressed with school lately. His semester ends next week, so then we'll get our hubby/daddy back. I'm so proud of him! TWO classes next semester and then we are DONE!
Running to Daddy for hugs!
We got our tree put up. The kids get better and better each year at hanging ornaments! It's such a fun time of year! Claire is SO excited to put up the tree! Fists clenched and all!
Man how I LOVE my babies! Um...this was Cameron's doing.
Makeovers. Claire-style.
Mostly pictures for this post! Hope you are all having a lovely December!







4 comments:
I love your precious family! And, what a cool outing for Cam!
Man! two more classes!! That is crazy!? Does he have anymore schooling after that??
Brady and I just started his schooling so we're in for the long-haul (medical school) yippee!! :) glad to have you guys as a great example of a good family while going to school! :)
Blind Jedi Knights? That picture cracks me up!
You have the cutest family! I miss you guys. And I'm so happy for Nate to only have ONE more semester. YAY!
Post a Comment