Well, up until today, I was on track with my plan for Week 6.
On Tuesday, I did speedwork. Wednesday was a struggle, but I think it's because I was alone. And I couldn't get my legs to move! Thursday, I did some more speedwork on the treadmill.
This morning I was supposed to go to Orem and do 9 miles with the RA clan. I was SO looking forward to it, as always. But I woke up at midnight with a headache, sore throat and awful body aches. I tossed and turned the rest of the night, and when my alarm went off at 6 am, I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I was so disappointed! My body just crashed. I'm grateful today was "only 9 miles" (ha!) instead of a double digit run, but I'm still hoping this doesn't set me back too much. I'm going to rest up this weekend and hopefully be ready to go by Tuesday.
1 comment:
You'll be back at it, don't worry. Missing a day now and then won't hurt! GET BETTER SOON! :)
Post a Comment