The BIG DAY is approaching quickly! My confidence and excitement is being somewhat replaced with sheer panic, but I know that is completely normal. It has really helped me to have my running fam constantly filling me up with encouraging words. I want to put them here so I can remember them.
From Katheryn: If I weren't so slammed with appointments today, I would've loved to come run with you today. I'm bummed. I started this whole thing with you, so it would be great to finish training with you.
From Terri: Hi Becca, I just wanted you to know that you totally inspire me! You have trained smart and with diligence! You will be amazing in Ogden, It is a beautiful course and you will be surrounded by people who really care and 'knew you when.' I wish I could be there too. Have a wonderful run!
And then Joshua wrote this amazing blog post about the past 18 weeks. It really summed up this journey.
One final 3-mile run tonight, then I rest up for Saturday. Nate is going to give me a blessing, so hopefully I can get some good sleep and be ready. It's going to be an amazing day. That finish line has been a long time coming, and I can't wait to run across it!
Bookmark Winner!
3 weeks ago



1 comment:
It's all the training that's the REAL challenge. And you're done! Now enjoy an awesome marathon!
Post a Comment