Sunday, September 21, 2014

They grow TOO fast!

While cleaning out the girls' room, I found this green sleeper.  There is no little pink baby to add to the picture, but of course I had to put Claire in it!  There are no plans for another baby that we know of, but wow, how I miss Claire being the age she is in that middle picture.  So pudgy and yummy.


Okay, she's still yummy.  But just SO big and old now!  Why do they have to grow so fast?







Oh these kids.  I love them so so much!  I've been really stressed out with the job search and the move coming up, and I tend to take it out on them, which is awful.  So I've been praying for help and just really ENJOYING them.  It's been so great!

Also, I had so much fun on my trail run last week that I had to do it again yesterday.  Cathy joined me this time, and we had a blast!  I love that girl!  I treated myself to some Chilled Almond Berry Oatmeal at the Corner Bakery afterwards because I'm only going to live next door to it for less than a week, so I HAD to, right?  Right.







No comments: