My poor blog. I've neglected you horribly! I miss journaling. I make my kids write about their week in their journals every Sunday now, so I need to keep doing this!
We are still in Salem. 8 months TODAY! I can't believe it. But I see it as a blessing. The kids both have finished out the school year at Salem Elementary. We have been here to see the open house of the Payson temple. We were here for the passing of Nate's sweet grandmother last week. We are discouraged, but there have been SO many tender mercies about our time in Salem.
Some days are better than others. Some days I lose it and sit around crying and feeling sorry for myself. Other days I feel SO peaceful and happy here and have faith that all will be well. It's a constant roller coaster, but that's life!
We are waiting to hear back from 2 jobs, plus another interview on Friday. We are hopeful that one of these will finally be it.
Well, I will blog each Sunday about our weeks. That's the plan. :)
40's Reunion
3 weeks ago


1 comment:
Keep journaling. Even if you don't post it for the world to read, you need to write it for yourself. You will gain strength from going back and rereading how you were faithful amidst trials. I'm so glad you appreciate the blessings in your life and recognize how the Lord is in charge. Life is good.
Tristan
Post a Comment