It's funny that Allie somehow got the nickname Rooster Roo. I've had several people in the past week alone ask me how she got it. I don't really have a clear answer to that....it started with Allie Lou...then switched to Roo...then Rooster... For awhile, I tried to do Kangaroo instead of Rooster because it's cuter, but it just wasn't meant to be.
The funny thing is how appropriate Rooster is for her. For two reasons:
1. In the mornings, the top of her hair is usually sticking straight up like a rooster (if I've done her hair on top of her head). The resemblance is hilarious.
2. Allie wakes up with the sun...and proceeds to yell and scream until the rest of us get up with her. Just like a real rooster. Except our personal roo is cuter and smells better and I haven't eaten one of her feet...




6 comments:
That is such a cute nickname. She is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months!
I love Roo!
I might have told you before......but we call Lainey, "Buzz". So ugly for a precious little girl.
But, it progressed from:
baby girl
bubzy girl
bubz
buzz
I know. It's terrible. But, that's who she is!
So how was the rooster foot?
I may have told you Hunter's nickname is rooster. She does not like it, and about dies of embarrassment when I call her Rooster in public. It started when we called her the gooster when she was a baby and made the goo sound, her hair stuck up too and she became the gooster rooster. Rooster is what stuck. It is so funny the Allie has it now.
Thats gross that you've eaten rooster feet... just gross... if you asked me why she got it I totally would have thought the hair thing. Gosh she's cute. Time to teach her words, such as my name so when we play she will love me and call me by name
It is a Warner thing to do. Michelle and DeAnn had progressive names.
Shell
Shellmun
Mun
Munzorelly
DeAnn-ski
Ski-zor
Zor
Zor in ski
Those were the only two with the morphing names.
Post a Comment