Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

24 hours until I'm off....

Spending time in gorgeous Portland:

Having a Ladies Weekend at the coast with 8 of my high school girl friends.....sadly, I'm the only one who has to fly in because the rest of them have stayed true green.

Can't wait to visit my hometown, beautiful McMinnville.  3rd street is my favorite...can't beat the memories of parading down during Homecoming and my ballet studio was in a loft studio on 3rd street for years.

Home Sweet Home.

9 comments:

Missy said...

I'm kinda jealous you get to go on a vacation! Casey and I tried to go on a date while my parents were here and it was a disaster: both Cooper and Ryan totally freaked out...and we were only gone for a couple of hours, haha. Oh, well! Someday!

I hope you have a great time! Take lots of pictures! :)

Becca Jane said...

Yeah Miss, I still can't really believe it's happening. But Nate is the total rockstar in all of this....he's practically kicking me out the door! I kept offering to take Roo with me, but he insisted that I just go and relax. I am a little nervous about leaving the kids, but they will be with Nate most of the time, so I don't think they'll be as anxious as if they were staying at someone's house the whole time.

starnes family said...

Oh, that looks like my kind of town! Enjoy it all. You deserve it!

curtis+ash said...

Oh I absolutely love Portland. Oregon is one of my favorite places. Have the best vacation! Vacations are the best, even though you do have to come at the end. The getaway is always worth it!

Bethany said...

McMinnville is a gem. I love it!

Let the party begin... said...

Oh Becca, it looks beautiful. I hope you have a great time on your weekend.

Becca Jane said...

AND...my cousin just informed me that she and my aunt are taking me hiking in Portland right from the airport...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm just sad I can't bring Nate with me.

DeAnn said...

Give McMinnville a hug for me.

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! I just had a mini-reunion with some of my HS friends in Portland but it doesn't sound as fun as yours!!! My grandpa grew up in McMinnville and I always hear stories about it. :) I'm a West Linn girl though. :) Have fun!!!