Sunday, June 27, 2010

Team Wood

Life is just always better when Daddy is home.  One of the things I love most about Nate is what when he is home, he's very "home."  He's present.  He makes me feel like we are a team.  Our family is a team.  We love each other.  We respect each other.  We support each other.  We spend time together.  We pray together.  We eat dinner together.  We play together.  We work together to follow Christ and keep His commandments.

Cam and Roo are best friends (most of the time), and they are going to have each other to lean on and love for the rest of their lives.  I love that Cameron is a big brother.  Every girl should have a big brother. 

Before Church today Cameron said:
"Dad, you look really cute today.  And mom looks cute.  And I look cute.  And Allie looks cute.  Our whole family is cute today."

3 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

You are all cute! Love the way the kids are growing so sweetly. Darren is a lot like Nate. His family means the world to him even when he doesn't mean the world to them, teenagers, lol! By the way, I learned today that you never know when you're going to impact someone's life. Sometimes your "nothing" is everything to someone.I love you my friend...thanks for your sweet words of encouragement this morning. Maybe we should have "what have you learned this Sunday blog", lol!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are truly beautiful

starnes family said...

Love this. I always wanted my oldest to be a boy......I have an older brother.....maybe it just felt comfortable.

Cam will be a great big brother for decades to come. I can see it now!