Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feelin' The Burn, Baby!

So my new (free!) workout classes have been SO fun....and feelin' the burn is awesome.  I'm getting lean & buff....it's about time!!  My workouts are becoming my favorite part of the day, and it's really true that exercise is good for the soul, just as much as the bod.

Mondays:  'Boot Camp' (haven't actually been to this one yet...kinda nervous...I'll let you know how it is!!)
Tuesdays: Weight Class & Core Strength
Wednesdays: Rest Day (slow jog around the courtyard if the weather permits)
Thursdays: Step Aerobics
Fridays: Weight Class & Core Strength

They close the doors to the gym, bring in a bunch of Nursery toys, the kids play and go wild, and the ladies....well, we work it.  We sweat.  We work our abs and thigh muscles so hard that I'm shaking.  Step Aerobics is by far my favorite.  Cuz we rock out to fun music.  Like Lady Gaga's 'Just Dance'.  I can't stand her....so instead, I listen to John & Ellen sing it in her bathroom.  Much better (& funnier!).  I wanna hang out with these two...
(Pause the JM playlist to hear some more JM.)

4 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I liked that video. Thanks for posting! I would love to hang out with them too. I miss you fyi. If you aren't going to be on facebook, can you at least get skype and add me so we can talk ..laurabethohearon is my username if you do.

Hope your days have been happy!

Tunes & Spoons said...

HAHA!!! He is singing SOOOO high!! I LOVE them!! I wish we could go kidnap him and make him be our friend!!!

The Frasers said...

Where are you doing these classes at?? I am VERY interested...I need to STOP being a hermit.

Mal said...

Oh my gosh I love Ellen! Im not to much of a mayer fan but he seems cool. lol. I wish we had a workout here on base... they have stuff for the marines, but not for the wives. :( I have to work out on my own so thats no fun! Just dont beat me up with your huge muscles when I come to Utah to see you guys. lol.