I have to give Cameron props for his imagination!!
"Look Mom, I'm Cat in the Hat!"
"I'm your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman!"
(I love how you can see her beady little eyes!!)
"Mom, I'm a firefighter!"
Pretty creative, if you ask me!
***
A little Nate update for my sister...up until now he's been observing/helping in the classroom. Last week, he finally taught his VERY first class at West High. All by himself, up in front of the class, completely in charge, did his own lesson plan, everything. He was so nervous! His professor was observing too, so that probably didn't help his nerves!! But he said it went well, and she mainly had positive feedback for him. He taught another class earlier this week and said it went even better. He said he wasn't nervous, he felt at home in front of the class. YAY!! I'm so proud of him. Imagine how confident he's going to feel after 12 weeks of full-time teaching next semester! I was chatting with his mom about him being a teacher, and we agree that even though he is quiet, he's going to be amazing. Because everyone who meets Nate, likes him. His students are going to love him. They will see that he cares about them, and that he loves being with them. He's so great with this age group. Now, let's just hope that the Teach For America admissions staff sees it too!!









3 comments:
Blake has the same effect on people.
I'd be so nervous, too. Go, Nate, go!!!!!
LOVE the cat in the hat. Super creative.
Go Nate! Thanks for the update.
So fun! My kids love to dress up, too! Cam and Allie are just too cute!!
Post a Comment