Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday Sweets - On A Monday

I've been sick for 3 days now.  It really wasn't a good weekend.  But you know what?  I'm so happy and feel so grateful for the blessings in my life and for my family, that I can't really complain.

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me...


Oh, it is wonderful to me!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Great pictures with great smiles!

Merilee said...

Are you feeling better? Sorry you were sick.

Tunes & Spoons said...

I thought about you this weekend! I learned my first duet with John on the guitar! We learned Slow Dancing in a Burning Room! Yay! Hope you feel better missy!!!

Becca Jane said...

Ooh awesome Rachel! DO post a video for me! I think it's impossible to pick one favorite John song...but if I HAD to I'd pick Slow Dancing. Or Belief. Well, I'd definitely pick Bold as Love, but that's not his song, sadly.