Monday, March 28, 2011

Roo at 2:00 PM

Here is what 2 pm looks like at our house every afternoon.

Wake-up.

Good nap!

Classic Roo Bedhead. 

And classic Roo rosey cheeks. 

Lunchtime! 
Leftover bean/barley vegetable soup.



And we end with a treat!! 

Holy crap, she's SO cute, I could just cry.  And I do.  A lot.

4 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

SMARTIES!!! You're such a cool mom...

Cami said...

She is seriously such a gorgeous little girl! Both of your kids are. And by the way, I got the exact same lamps at Target on Friday for the same price, hahahaha!!! I was so excited. I actually think they look great with your bedding, they don't match mine at all, but I've been looking for lamps and I couldn't pass that deal up. I'm gonna cover them with something so they will match, just not sure what yet. You could do the same if you get a new bed set and they don't match anymore. :)

Becca Jane said...

Cami, that's awesome! Go us! I actually want to get white bedding and use navy blue pillows for accents, so that'll be perfect! I like the lamps a lot too...but I told nate that for THAT price, I would have bought them even if they were the most hideous lamps ever! You'll have to post when you cover yours, I'll be curious to see!!

The Full Nelson said...

She's so sweet!