Teach me how to Cammer...
He loves to dunk. Nate is also teaching him how to block shots.
We've been working hard this past week rearranging and organizing. We moved our bedroom to where the playroom was, so now it's complete with crayon scribbles on the cinder block walls and spiderman drawings on the closet doors....romantic, yes? Nate and I went on a 'date' to Target to find lamps, and we snagged these lamps for a whopping $4.24/each. I know they're sort of tacky, but I'm still giddy over it. Next on the to-get list is nicer bedding (obviously) and maybe paint. But that said, I've decided to stop making excuses for or feeling embarrassed about our plastic, mis-matched furniture and lack of cute decor. This is my house...like it or not! It's our home, and there is more love here than in any decked-out, fancy, huge or expensive home I can think of.
Cameron's so pretty...








1 comment:
I like your "tacky" lamps (which they're not.) It looks great! Maybe I should walk the 5 feet over to your apartment and actually see it in person :)
Post a Comment