Thursday, March 3, 2011

We Love...TN Real Estate!

Nate found this beauty last night.  We don't know if we'll ever really go to Tennessee or not...probably not.  But I don't think we'll ever get sick of day-dreaming about it.  We love, love, LOVE Tennessee real estate!

Murfreesboro, TN
$165,000
2488 sq ft
4 bedrooms
2.5 bathrooms
Fenced backyard
SERIOUSLY!!! 
We could drive out there, buy this tomorrow, and our monthly payments would be $150 cheaper/month than they are right now.  Seriously.  We could maybe even afford to put some furniture in it!! :)
You'd come visit us, right?  Right???
Nate's words, "Dude...let's go!!"






***
We also love...Thursdays!!  Because it's our 'Saturday'.  Nate works every Saturday, so he's off on Thursdays.  It's really nice because we can go on dates and run errands while the rest of the city is at work.  Also, when we woke up this morning, Nate not only started vacuuming our air vents and bathed the children....but he told me to take a few hours and go spend some 'me-time' doing whatever I want!  AND he told me that he will now be in charge of cleaning the bathroom each week.  Who is this guy??
Thank you sweetheart!!

13 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I've always been curious, besides the real estate what else do you love about TN?

Laura Dunford said...

You are crazy not to go with a house that pretty awaiting you. Go, go, go!

starnes family said...

Gorgeous home. Feels like Texas.......where we built our first home 8 years ago.......for $159K.....it was loaded with upgrades, in a fantastic school district and beautiful neighborhood.....with 3 pools, tennis courts, hockey rink and a water park!

Things are a little bit more expensive here in Cali. :)

Keep dreamin', sister. I'm here to tell you that it can happen!

Becca Jane said...

There are lots of things we fell in love with on our trip:
-The PEOPLE...we've NEVER seen such a respectful, kind, friendly people.
-It's beautiful...green, rolling hills with rivers and lakes.
-It's close to SO many great things....the Carolinas, New Orleans (my sister!), Ohio (my other sister!).
-The accents...duh
-Nashville. I can't even begin to explain how IN LOVE with Nashville we are. The coolest city ever...so much do see and do...but with a small-town feel to it.
-The climate...I'm scared of tornadoes, but overall they don't have harsh, snowy, cold winters, and the humidity wasn't bad at all when we went in August.
-The food....Loveless Cafe, enough said!
-EVERYONE we talked to says that they love living there and never want to leave.
-The lifestyle there just overall seems slower-paced and more relaxed.

I don't know...we just think it would be a great place to raise our family!! It somehow captured a place in our hearts and won't leave!! :)

Becca Jane said...

...did you not read my post about our trip??? It's okay if you didn't, it was really long!! Go read it if you want, August 2010 "Our Southern Getaway".

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Now that you say you'll be close to family I understand all your other arguments. I know how close you are with family and I couldn't understand how a cheap house trumped that relationship.

The Full Nelson said...

Oh my heck that is unreal! I love their real estate too, definately can't get anything like that around here for that price...maybe for double!

Ashley Ziegler said...

That home is BEAUTIFUL! :) I would want to jump right in and purchase it too!!

Cami said...

That house is gorgeous, and perfect. I'm so drooling right now! And how sweet of Nate to be so helpful and give you some time to yourself, he's such a good guy! Your kids are lucky to have the two of you as parents. :)

Bethany said...

Great, now I want to move there! Thanks! Alas, I couldn't bear to leave beautiful Oregon and my family, so I'll have to deal with more expensive, not as beautiful houses, I guess.

The Super Seven said...

I think I'm tempted to sell my house and move to Nashville.....LOL..... insane how much cheaper homes are elsewhere.....that would run probably close to $400,000 here....

LilPrecious said...

LOVING the kitchen... in Sydney that house would be a million or more!!!

ashley said...

Love that house, great price too! :) Sometimes daydreaming is hard to do.