On Saturday afternoon, Nate and I went to the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony watching Kamie and Alex be married for time and all eternity, and then have little Ari sealed to them. The Spirit was very strong, and it was reaffirmed to me how important this Gospel is. It truly is ALL that matters in life. Our friends Brandon & Erica watched our kids while were gone, and Cameron was in heaven, playing basketball with Brandon. (Need to get some BLUE on this kid!!)
Yesterday I wasn't feeling great, so I stayed home while Nate took the kids to church. We relaxed the rest of the day and made this chicken noodle soup for dinner. It hit the spot perfectly on a chilly Sunday afternoon!
![]() |
| Noodles drying, ready to be dropped into the soup...yum! |
I was on goodreads yesterday and was reminded of my reading goal I made of 40 books for 2011. I've read 7 so far, so I need to get going! I sat down last night with "Pride & Prejudice" and am really enjoying it. Lots more books on my to-read list, and Nate's a happy camper because it frees the tv up for video games! :) Win-win...see what a compatible couple we are!
Last night Nate was picking up some of the kids' toys in the living room. He picked up Roo's purse and this is what was inside. Maybe she has been watching too many Angelina Jolie movies??
Hope you had a great weekend!





3 comments:
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I was glancing through some of your posts and it made me giggle to see the "two stinkers in time out", ha! You have beautiful children!!
Read friendship bread--I loved it! And Ella enchanted. Both quick reads for your goal :)
haha that's a little sister's purse for ya! Karington's looks very similar....nerf gun bullets and all!
Post a Comment