Sunday, August 7, 2011

Newborn Yumminess

Here are a few pictures from the past 2 days, I am soaking up EVERY second with Miss Claire Elizabeth because I know how quickly the newborn phase ends.

This picture melts my heart!!  I love it.





Big yawn!

Proof that these two are adjusting just great!!!  A fun trip to Salem Pond with Daddy. 

5 comments:

Brittonlee said...

What a sweet little girl :) I love the first picture, she's smiling! Lol. I can't wait to meet her.

lisa winnett said...

OH she is the cutest thing ever! Congrates to you guys. It gets me so excited to be next!

Merilee said...

She's precious. Congratulations!

Let the party begin... said...

What a beautiful time in your life...enjoy!

Missy said...

She is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet her!
Isn't the newborn stage so amazing!?! I hope these babies don't grow up too fast! :)