Monday, October 3, 2011

Claire Elizabeth - 2 months old

Our sweet Eclaire is already 2 months old!  I kind of want to cry.  She's growing up toooo quickly!  But at the same time, she's getting so much fun!  Here are some things I want to remember about my sweet baby:

-She weighs in at 11 lb 2 oz, which is the 60th %.
-She still loves to be swaddled tight at night.  She's almost too big for her wrap though, so we'll see how much longer that lasts.
-She is a rock star sleeper, usually sleeping about 8-hour stretches.  The other night she slept from 9 pm until 7 am!  Hoping the move to her crib in a month will go smoothly!
-Her stridor (raspy breathing sound) is getting a little better, you can only hear it when she's really upset or really excited!
-She is such a happy girl in the mornings, I LOVE IT!  She is full of smiles and cute coos.
-She likes to be propped up on the sofa.  But sometimes she falls over, but she just patiently lies there until someone rescues her, it makes me laugh!
-Her cheeks are huge!
-Nicknames: Eclaire, Cwaire, Cah-Lay-Yer (Cam calls her those 3 syllables all the time!)






5 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

2 months, wow where'd that time go?! Clara liked to be swaddled until she was about 10 months old! Then it just got too hard to do!

DeAnn said...

I need to come visit.

LilPrecious said...

You can use a flat crib sheet to swaddle her with when she outgrows the smaller blankets. Jeremy was HUGE so never actually used the swaddling blankets, and James has to be swaddled until about 10 months of age so we quickly learned to use the crib sheets. Just fold them to the size you need to fit her!

CANNOT believe she is 2 months old already - and what a doll!!

Becky said...

Oh she is sooo dang cute....love her cheeks! We gotta play soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish I still lived in the Village so I could come and snuggle your adorable baby! She is SO cute! Her smile melts my heart!