A family moved into our court just before school started, and turns out they have a boy who is Cam's age and a girl who is Roo's age. Cameron and Sam hit it off, they get to ride the bus together every day and love dressing up as Spidermans. Allie and Emma share a mutual love of Dora and love oozing adorable girlie cuteness together. And to top it off, Staci and I have so much in common and have really become close friends. We could chat nonstop all day! We decided to take advantage of our mornings without the boys and do some fun things with just the girls. We've been having so much fun with zoo trips and bakery treats! I love being able to give Roo some attention like this. Answered prayers!!
Staci discovered this gorgeous park just a few blocks from our complex! I can't believe it's been there all this time, haha! We headed over this morning for a beautiful nature hike with Allie, Emma and Claire. I was in heaven! I felt like I was in Oregon again. It felt so great to get out and move again. I didn't want to come home! We'll be spending lots of time here in the future.
(Check out Roo's cell phone, haha!)
4 comments:
So pretty. Is that "woods" in the middle of the housing development? It is so pretty!
Well, she might need to make a call!
What a gorgeous place to walk and hike. I know exactly what you mean......getting out again and moving around feels GREAT.
Enjoy!
Wow! Gorgeous park! What park is that? It does look like the Northwest.
How fun!
Post a Comment