Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Wedding Video!!

I finally got this put onto a DVD (Thank you, Kevin!).  It's way out of my comfort zone to post pictures, let alone video of myself, but here you go!  Nate's so hot, I am so lucky!!

 


Music:  Vanessa Carlton, Switchfoot, John Mayer and a Korean band I don't remember the name of!  Mandy Moore is supposed to be on there too, but the video guy messed up and put 2 Vanessa Carlton songs on there.  So that's the random Vanessa song in the middle that doesn't seem like it fits!  It doesn't!  :)

2 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love this! so awesome :)

Laura Dunford said...

I was anxiously awaiting for the mission pictures to start. I love that there is one of you in the same photo. Yay for picture videos! Just what I needed on my night shift.

And now I want to go to Disneyland.