Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Picture

We had some family pictures taken over the Break when all of Nate's family was in town.  I always look like I just rolled out of bed, no matter what.  Oh well.  I love my family!  They are my world.


A few side notes:

1. I haven't been running.  At all.  Darn weather.  There was a really bad inversion, and now it's supposed to snow for 3 days.  I'm frustrated.  I hope I'm not losing too much ground.

2. Everyone is back in school.  I have to admit, I love my Claire-only mornings!  I've been able to get a lot done.

3. I love the Book of Mormon.  Have I mentioned that?

4. DeAnn is coming to Utah next week!!!!  I can't wait!!  (See last year's visit HERE).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look great Becca! Claire looks just like Cameron. I can't believe how big Cameron and Allie have gotten!