Wednesday, January 23, 2013

KatyCat

I'm becoming a KatyCat.  I love Katy Perry's music!  Her voice is beautiful.  "Thinking of You", "Waking up in Vegas" and "Firework" are my favorites right now.

And she's dating John Mayer (don't break her heart, John!!), so now they are my favorite power couple.  They're gorgeous together.  And they've both sang in Ellen's bathroom.  :)

Why am I such a dork?  Kids, I'm sorry your mom (and your dad, usually) is a nerd.  What can you do though?  We're happy!









We are FINALLY all feeling better, phew!  That was a rough week.  Today I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory to eat Miso Salmon with my college roomie, Becky.  It's a tradition we do about 2-3 times a year, and it's the BEST!

That's it.  Short, random post today.

UPDATE:
So...Cameron came home from school and started singing "Firework" to himself.  I was SHOCKED...how on earth does Cam suddenly know the song I've become obsessed with?  Turns out they play it at his school assemblies!  So now he sits and listens to Katy Perry with me, haha!  He loves John, too.  Cam is my music buddy.

No comments: