Thursday, January 24, 2013

Toning Up

I have been doing this video every other day.  I've done it about 10 times now, and I'm starting to see some definition in my arms.  It HURTS, but it's short enough that I can get through it.  The older I get, the more I'm realizing how important it is to lift weights.  My friend is taking a nutrition class, and she told me that once you hit your 30's, you start losing muscle mass unless you lift.  I love this workout!  (and just a warning...if you decide to try it, Day 2 is the worst.  Just keep going!!)





I am also starting to do these two videos for my obliques.

 



 When you do these 2 videos, you won't really feel like you're doing much at the time. But just wait until the next morning.... Ouch!!

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

thank you for sharing this!!!