FINALLY, at the ripe old age of 6 1/2, Cameron lost his first baby tooth! We kept trying to convince him to let Nate pull it out with floss or for Cam to pull it out himself, but he was too freaked out. So finally tonight, Nate just reached in his mouth and yanked it out. It was awesome! That's my manly man! Doing his manly fatherly thing!! ;)
Cam was shocked and freaked out a little, but then he got REALLY excited once he realized that he was just fine. He looks so stinkin' cute. Proud Mommy Moment!!
Also, I REALLY want to know what other "Tooth Fairies" do, so if you have had a visit from her at your house, PLEASE leave a comment and let me know what she did for your kids! ;) Mr. Tooth Fairy and I are in slight disagreement over what to do...not exactly something you chat about when you're dating, haha! Although I think this is our first disagreement, so I can't complain!
40's Reunion
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
We went to the bank and got some gold coins. They get one gold coin from the tooth fairy. Kids think gold coins are cool and they can still save/spend it. We just have a small stash of gold coins hidden away so that we're always prepared. The tooth fairy is coming to our house tonight! Gweny lost a tooth yesterday and another one today. Toothless.
We give the kids a dollar per tooth. A lot of times the tooth fairy is SUPER busy and can't get to our house for a few days. Or a week. Stop laughing, I'm a good mom! ;)
He is so cute! And the tooth fairy has gotten very lazy at our house.
Post a Comment