Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ki came to town!

Nikki and her girls came to Utah for her sister's wedding last week.  It was so good to see her!  We got to see them when we went to Oregon last May, but it's never enough!  I was so grateful that she took the time to spend a day with me and my girls.  We went to Temple Square, City Creek, the Conference Center, and the Church Children's Museum.  Even though I live 5 minutes from those places, I don't go very often!  It was fun to play tourist for a day.

Maddie and Chloe are just adorable.  They doted on Claire and wouldn't put her down!  Ki and I got to chat and catch up.  I love that girl.  Our memories go all the way back to the 6th grade.  SO MANY memories.  Jazz band, concert band, seminary, Master Notes, code names, trading handwriting, writing rated-R stories (don't ask), boys, Stake dances, parties at her house, parties at my house....the list is endless.  I LOVED my life in Oregon!!!  Sigh...

Chloe & Claire at City Creek

On top of the Conference Center


Claire & Maddie.  
This picture melts my heart. 


Gorgeous Nikki.  The girl doesn't age!!   I hate my squinty eye...just saying.

Playing at the museum

Chloe gave Claire her coat cuz I'm an awesome mom and didn't bring one for her.

How cute are these 3?  

 Can't wait for our next trip to the Northwest.  Love this family!!!

No comments: