Monday, January 27, 2014

Good Life

Life is so great!  I'm really happy right now.  I love my Church calling SO SO much.  I have found amazing friends who mean the world to me.  Nate is legitimately applying for REAL jobs.  My babies are healthy.  My hip is healing.  I am learning how to stress less about my disastrous apartment.  We just paid our LAST tuition payment EVER.  We have not missed one day of scripture reading in 2014 with our family.  My babies are hilarious.  My hubby is hilarious.  Things are going really well!  Not perfect, but really well.  I see the Lord blessing my life daily.









I have been spending more time reading lately.  I always forget how much I adore reading!  I finished "A Return to Virtue" by Elaine Dalton and am now in the middle of "No Doubt About It" by Sheri Dew.  It is wonderful!  I'm not usually a big fan of church books (that sounds bad), but I am really enjoying Sister Dew's writing.  Highly recommend!  I have also been throwing in a few light chick flicks to keep things fun.

Clarence is as such a fun age right now.  Her personality is so awesome.  She is a complete riot.  She is so much like Cameron.  ALWAYS wearing some form of costume or being some kind of character or animal.







2 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm so excited to learn where Nate's job will take yall!

DeAnn said...

Faster daddy, faster, faster! Not that fast. (do you remember that or even know what I'm talking about?)